Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hey guys! 

This is the start of my last transfer! I've just got 5 pdays (including that crappy last pday I'll be spending packing) and then I'm finished! really weird to think about. I'm already getting all introspective and sentimental, just thinking about all the things I would have done differently and things I wish I would've worked harder on. This last week was kind of laid back, but we have a lot of stuff planned for this next one. I met some good people, and if I'm lucky, maybe I'll be able to teach a legit lesson before I come home! haha
Today for pday all of buc got together to play some laser tag. I thought it was kinda lame at first, compared to paintball or airsoft, but it started growing on me after while and I had some fun. I had a blast on transfer day seeing all my old friends and trying to say goodbye to everyone. That's the last time I'm going to see any of them except those that stayed in Buc. A bunch of my buddies here stayed with us throughout the week and I got to spend a lot of time with some good friends. 

The mission moved into a new office this week and president Ivory had us all come by district on Thursday for our district meeting. It's super sad to see the old place go, after spending 6 months in it last year it felt like home, and I dropped by occasionally to talk with the senior couples since coming back to buc.

I'll try to get some more pictures as I say goodbye to people so I have something to show you once i go home.  

Love you so much guys! 

Elder Collison-the-Andrew-one.

No comments:

Post a Comment