Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015

Hey guys! 

My week's been really good. We worked really hard to get the word out for English class but no one showed up for the advanced class on Tuesday, so we've still got no one to teach. I was going to help the other guys teach the beginners, but as we were starting, the branch president snagged me to guard the hall. The audio equipment was stolen a couple weeks ago and now my assignment for English classes is to walk up and down the dark halls to catch people opening closets and going into the chapel. We've got no one to teach right now, so knocking those big blocks is all we've got to do with the bad weather and all. It's really monotonous and nobody's interested, but I just keep telling myself it'll all be over soon. I'm trying not to get too excited to come home, but it's just so gray and depressing here, I just can't help but count down the days. 

Yesterday was really cool. We celebrated 25 years since President Nelson came to dedicate Romania for missionary service. There was a huge conference where both branches met in the Panduri chapel and it was broadcasted to all ramuri over Romania. Seeing so many of the people I love was amazing. The Constantinescus were there from Constanta, I got to see the Stancus from Galati, and sit next to my good friend Julius from Camaroon. 

I love you all so much! I can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment