Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015

Laaaaaaaaaast transfer! woohoo! haha 

Elder B and I are staying together in Bucuresti and I'm super happy about that. I'm also really glad I don't have to pack my bags before the big consolidation and donation party I'll be doing before I go home. I've accumulated a lot of stuff..  My good friend, elder b, is leaving for moldova, but Elder M is coming to take his place in the district. He's a really cool guy and I know we're going to have a lot of fun. I did get Caleb's email, I can't believe he's already leaving the MTC! I know he's already a fantastic missionary, he's already taking that whole experience so much better than I did. I hated teaching lessons to people I knew were acting and sitting in a classroom all day. ha

I've had a really good week though. We were able to visit the young couple that were just married, the indian man and his romanian wife I told you about. His brother and mother are living with him and the mom made us a meal. She's so cool. She wears the traditional indian saree and doesn't speak any english or romanian. That part kinda sucks cause she's the kinda person I want to be friends with. But I know one word that you say for hello, goodbye, and thank you- with a bow. So I do a whole lot of that and that's about as good as I can do for now. You know how crazy I am about a good curry. I've been living off this chickpea/spinach curry which is so good, I really want to make it for you guys in a couple weeks. But anyways, she made us such a good curry. She "didn't add any spices" because we've become so declimatized to spice out here, but we still burned our faces off as we devoured the stuff. 

other than that it's been a pretty chill week, visiting members and such. We got to spend a couple hours with sora gorzo yesterday.

Dang you guys have had a crazy week! I'm glad you're all alright with all the problems on the road. 

I'm really excited to see you guys too. like, really excited. Hopefully there's still snow on the ground then so we can do some sledding, I'm way ready for that! 

Love you guys so much! 


Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment