Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Hey guys!

I'm doing pretty great healthwise. I'm just trying to pick up my old eating habits so I can drop this christmas flab I've allowed to settle. It really sucks, watching your body deteriorate after working so hard for it. I'm aching to run, but I'm still trying to find a free track here and the roads are super icy. it's been snowing a lot here and then melting in the afternoon. The whole city is covered in inches of ice with footprints in it.
Good luck over these next couple days! I wish I could see Caleb so bad, but I'm not envious of the goodbyes at all.. I'll let it hit me once i get home. 

I don't have to play the piano anymore! My companion is actually amazing at the piano and has since taken over. I was happy for the pressure to learn the hymns, but I don't mind at all not having that responsibility anymore. We still don't have any progressing investigators here, but we've been able to meet with a couple members. I was able to shave fratele brais's face the other day. We were having a lesson with him and he pulled out his rusty straight razor. I told him I had no idea how to use it and he's like " ah, no big deal." So.. I dry shaved his face with a dull blade. I did a terrible job and it was really uneven, but on the plus side I didn't cut anything other than hair.. can I get an applause over here?? We got to visit my favorite old lady, sora Gorzo. I never thought I would get so many kisses on my mission, but it just get harder and harder to turn down a girl once they're over the age of 60..
I love you guys so much! I'll be praying for you all as you have your last day with him. Try not to be weird and make him feel like a man on the gallows. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment