Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 7!


My family! So here's the plan. Everything's closed right now because everyone's celebrating the orthodox easter. I've got a couple minutes using the Powell's computer but my companion and I are going to jump on later in the week once we can make it to an internet cafe. Sorry! things have been crazy here. I'll reply to all your questions and give you loads of details probably on thursday..? we've gotta head back up to bucharest to for a zone conference and to get my visa stuff all figured out and we should be back in constanta by wednesday night or thursday morning.
I love you all so much! I cannot wait to tell you about it! It's definitely been a trying experience, but I can't complain. I've got a lot of good people around me and the Lord's with me so I'm a happy guy ;)
Email you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment