Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad! 

Thank you so much for gathering all that advice up and sharing your thoughts mom. I'll still be thinking and praying about it until it's time to apply for classes and make my mind up, but I'm still really leaning towards staying home for the spring and summer.. I might go stir crazy going from this to that. I think I'll freak out going from romania to america, and honestly going back to a small town really scares me. But I'm not going to be bored. I have so much to do. For one I'm hoping to get in 8 hours a day at the factory. Brother Condon said he's holding my place if I want to just come back and work. I'm hoping to take about 3 internet courses which will take probably 4 hours out of my day. There are a couple other things I'm planning on researching once I get home, just a couple ideas i've had out here.

That's going to take ALL of my time, I'm afraid I won't even have time to be a good brother. I've also developed a couple other things that'll take the rest of the time I'm not spending with you guys.. I feel like I've always been a kinda creative kid, but I didn't start writing down my ideas till I came out here. Now I have a billion notebooks with every idea that comes to my head for stories or music. They look like journals of crazy men, but I'm really excited to sit down with my sara jasmine and try and turn these lyrics into tunes. 

I'm crazy excited to be home and see you guys, but I haven't idealized the idea in my mind. I know it'll be rougher in some ways compared to college, but I don't think me wasting time will be a problem. These are just the thoughts I've been having so you know where I'm coming from.

That story about the christmas tree is incredible! I can't wait to share that one this week with my buddies! 

I'm staying in Buc! and I'm really happy about it. I'm in a really good district, really big but awesome branch, my apartment is legit and actually situated directly on and across the street from the two biggest piatas in Buc. I can buy everything from halva and fruit to bedsheets and rifles (probably). 

A guy named elder Busche is coming down to serve with me. I haven't met him yet but I've heard really good things about him and I think we'll have some fun. I'll have more to report on that next week! Can you believe I'm starting my second to last transfer?? oh, and I'm coming home march 4. I don't have a ticket yet, but that's what it's looking like. If the ticket says something different I I might end up going a little early, but they can't extend the time unless I request it and, yeah.. 

This week's been a little rough cause I've been in bed with the flu. I felt super bad because I've been keeping my comp inside the house for the last couple days of his mission. Luckily laititi and bonner were willing to take turns staying with me so that he could get stuff done and go to church for his last sunday. I'm feeling pretty decent today. I don't have a fever anymore but I'm still really out of it. 

When do you guys want to skype?? I still haven't heard a plan concerning christmas so you might have to give me a couple weeks before I can put down a date. December 26 might be nice because all the WoW junkies'll still be drunk from the celebrations, but we'll figure it out later ;) 

I'm really excited for Christmas though. Bucuresti is amazing in the winter and they go all out on the lights.  


BTW. The whole package thing? Changed my mind. Getting a package from you guys would be sick! haha.  I thought it wouldn't be a big deal since I would be seeing you guys soon, but at the office the other day, I saw I recieved one from you guys and got super excited. Am I supposed to wait until christmas to open that, or did i already allow the puppy inside to suffocate, leaving it in the closet? I didn't mean to sound like a butt asking for money, handwritten and packed goodies always transcend. 

I love you guys so much! I can't wait to talk to you! 

Elder Collison

No comments:

Post a Comment